Accelerate VI’s Pre-Accelerator Program!
The Accelerate VI Pre-Accelerator program will offer (4 to 6) USVI, early-stage entrepreneurs entry into a virtual training initiative to help them grow and scale their tech or tech-enabled business ideas.
The 8-week program (April 18th - June 10th) will immerse participants in a series of workshops, webinars, and mentoring sessions tailored to give them professional feedback, boost their sales, launch a product, and polish their pitch for future endeavors.
By the end of the program founders will have:
- - Improved their understanding of startup best practices
- - Validated their idea with customers
- - Expanded their network to include successful founders and investors
- - Enhanced their professional brand
- - Refined their business model and revenue streams
- - Become more proficient at pitching their startup to potential co-founders, accelerators, and customers
- - Mapped out a plan for the next year of growth
What type of founders are we looking for?We're seeking the best and brightest aspiring entrepreneurs in the U.S. Virgin Islands, preferably leading digital or technology-enabled companies with the potential to grow and scale in the Territory and beyond.
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS YEAR'S PRE-AVI COHORT ARE NOW CLOSED
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media to get updates!
Resident of the U.S. Virgin Islands
Business idea must have the ability to scale into national / global markets
Technology or technology-enabled company (No Professional Services e.g., Consulting)
Generated less than $50,000 in revenue
Raised or received less than $100,000 in total investment (e.g., equity, convertible notes, government grants, academic grants)
Commitment to Accelerate VI Code of Conduct & Attendance Policy (click here to read policy)