Apply to participate in the inaugural cohort of Accelerate VI’s Pre-Accelerator Program!
The Accelerate VI Pre-Accelerator program is a mentorship-driven training ground for early-stage startup founders to put their business in order, scale their concept, and prepare for a full-time accelerator.
The 12-week program will immerse participants in a series of workshops, webinars, and mentoring sessions tailored to provide professional feedback, launch a product, boost sales, and polish their pitch for future endeavors.
By the end of the program founders will have:
● Improved their understanding of startup best practices
● Validated their idea with customers
● Expanded their network to include successful founders and investors
● Enhanced their professional brand
● Refined their business model and revenue streams
● Become more proficient at pitching their startup to investors, potential co-founders, accelerators, and customers
● Mapped out a plan for the next year of growth
APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.
Want to know if you’re a fit for our next pre-accelerator cohort? Fill out the questionnaire below and we’ll be in touch:
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media!
Resident of the U.S. Virgin Islands
Business idea must have the ability to scale into national / global markets
Technology or technology-enabled company (No Professional Services e.g., Consulting)
Generated less than $50,000 in revenue
Raised or received less than $100,000 in total investment (e.g., equity, convertible notes, government grants, academic grants)
Commitment to Accelerate VI Code of Conduct & Attendance Policy (click here to read policy)